Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wind and Rain Bridge: Guangxi





on 18" x 24" archival heavy weight (90lb) fine art paper. $39 unframed w/free shipping in US and Canada.
Click below to purchase




Matted print ready for framing $49.99 + $5 shipping and handling.
Click below to purchase





The original painting for this print is a  30" x 60" acrylic painting. It was painted in Guangxi Province of South China in the region of minority people called the Dong culture. Every square foot of land in this area was cultivated to be productive farm land. The bridge is used as a foot bridge to allow farmers and their families to get back and forth across the river, but it is also used for protection from the weather and as a meeting place for the community.

To contact me or see past work in my daily painters gallery click HERE
As I continue to post new print editions I'll also try to give some interesting information about my travels in these cultures. If you have interest in a print of a painting in my daily painters gallery that is not yet developed into a print edition, please contact me to let me know of your interest.

© Copyright by Paul Wolber
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment